Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Registration for POP UP Closes October 4th!

Many of you have expressed interest in visiting my studio, seeing my process and learning more about how to license your artwork and make a living as an artist. For the first time ever, I have decided to offer a workshop that is here in Northampton MA--my hometown. You will be able to come see my studio and get a bunch of making time with demos from me as well as my friend and fellow artist Sarah Ahearn Bellemare as we will be teaming up to co-teach the workshop. Sarah has an incredible career balancing motherhood and making art--she has a great book that I highly recommend:



CLICK HERE to see more about POP-UP Workshop! REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 4th, SO MOVE FAST!

Check out OUR CUTE VIDEO TRAILER TO LEARN MORE!!



No comments: